Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sweet Summertime

Holy cow, it has been WAY too long since I have posted. Let me just give y'all a quick over view of what has been going on... My niece and mom were out to visit around the time I did my last blog post. It was the most amazing time, and my boys enjoyed it so very much. Then, right as they left, my husband got sick for 4 days. My brother in law got married, followed by my toddler getting sick, then my baby, then me. Fast forward to now, and we are all healthy, happy and loving life. I wanted to share a little glimpse of our summer life.
 
I can barely keep Kilian inside anymore. Although temperatures are rising higher and higher, it doesn't seem to phase Kilian one bit. His number one favorite outside activity is pretending the dogs water bowl is a pool. Unfortunately, he is getting a little too big for it but he loves it all the same!
 
I have to take a minute and showcase our go to shoes for the summer. Ever since Kilian has been able to fit into his Freshly Picked moccasins, he has not taken them off.








They are honestly so amazing, and they have handled everything my toddler has put them through. Whether they are being trekked through the playground, dunked and drenched in water, or on our everyday errands, Kilian loves them and he is so comfortable in them.
 





















                                                {{:: Camo Moccs pictured ::}}
 
 
Kilian's face says it all!  These shoes are to die for!
 
 
Also follow me @



 

No comments:

Post a Comment