Friday, June 6, 2014

The Ollie Swaddle

Exhausted... That is among the many words most parents of a newborn use to describe the first few weeks. And we couldn't agree more. The past few weeks have been a little challenging to say the least. Keller has gone through some ups and downs with sleeping. From being worn in my Solly Wrap consistently throughout the day so I could get even the smallest household chore done to the never ending shushing, swaddling, and swaying. Keller just didn't want to calm down or put down. Like any mom at the end of her rope, I turned to the internet. What do I do? Give me some magic formula, some secret, something that will suddenly change the path we were on.
 
Everything I read lead back to the swaddle. The magical swaddle. We have countless swaddles, different brands, different materials, different blankets. He somehow always broke free, one arm out, scratching his face and waking him up after I would spend an hour plus trying to get him to sleep.
 
 
Back to the internet we go. While cruising Instagram one day, I came across The Ollie World. I instantly messaged them and after we talked, I knew I had to try it. That was honestly, one of the best choices I have made in the last 8 weeks.
 
The Ollie Swaddle has changed our family. The first night we put Keller in his Ollie Swaddle, he slept in his crib for 4 1/2 hours straight. For Keller, who had only slept in a moving sleeper for the first 6 weeks, this was a huge accomplishment. And an even bigger relief for us. We have been using the Ollie Swaddle for a week now, and Keller is so happy, so content, and sleeps peacefully for hours at a time. Keller is now sleeping 7 1/2 hours straight. At night, he wakes to feed and instantly is lulled back to sleep by the comfort of the form fitting but breathable material of the swaddle.
 
 
The Ollie Swaddle is so easy to use, with three velcro patches, it will conform to any baby. It has an opening at the end that can be left open or closed with an elastic band. If you are pregnant, going to a baby shower, or feeling lost in the newborn haze, do yourselves a favor and head over to The Ollie World website, and order one. I stand behind this product 100%, it is hands down on my top must have list for a newborn. It is the best gift anyone can give to a new parent.
 
 
 
Follow me on:
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment