Saturday, June 14, 2014

Baby Wearing

One thing I have become obsessed with after having Keller is baby wearing. I honestly have no idea how I ever got anything done without it. Having two young children who haven't learned patience yet, baby wearing is a life saver. Keller naps so much longer while being held, so the only way I get dinner on the table, the house cleaned and time to play with Kilian is wearing my little man. I have mentioned before about my Solly Wrap, which is great in the newborn phase. But my newest love is my ring sling from Lily & Mama Market.
I was sent this beautiful gold ring sling from their wonderful shop and I couldn't be more happy with the quality, color and fit.
 
 
How amazing is that tag?!
 
All of their slings are hand dyed and hand sewn. Pictured above is their gold color amongst many other wonderful colors, you will have a tough time choosing  You can absolutely tell how much time and detail is put into one sling. They are double lined for extra support but are still extremely breathable. They offer a classic length and a long length for all of their slings and use only rings tested to hold up to 250lbs. For more information on their slings and fabric used, visit their Etsy site.
 
They also sell two tone slings and baby blankets. To see more of their products and to keep up with more shop info follow them on Instagram . Their products are amazing and you will thank me for the relief they bring!
 
 
 
To follow more of our adventures follow:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment