Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Wardrobe

 The heat is on... Dallas is starting to heat up and it is time for me to loose the rest of this baby weight. These are my top picks for summer time.  
 
 Grab a statement piece for any outfit to help give it that extra punch. A big necklace, oversized purse, or a scarf to pull it all together. A denim shirt pairs well with all different colored shorts and can be dressed up or dressed down. Found at Old Navy or Target (on sale for $12 right now) 
 
 
Rompers, I love a good romper! I have been on the hunt for one this summer and I have found so many great options. An open back gives it even more of a summer look. Similar ones found at Junky Trunk Boutique.  
A summer dress rounds out my picks for the perfect wardrobe. Don't be afraid to pair a great oversized chunky sweater or denim jacket to any dress or skirt. If you do an oversized sweater make sure the outfit underneath is a little more form fitting. Similar coral dress found at Nordstrom, similar floral shorts at Forever 21


Of course, an outfit wouldn't be complete without the perfect shoe! I am obsessed with these boots from The Feather Junkie, each pair are one of a kind, custom for you. Also, these flats from Toms can be paired with anything!
 
 
I hope y'all enjoyed my picks for this summer! All of the original pins can be found on my Pinterest Style Board
 
 
 
Follow me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment