Thursday, May 1, 2014

Nursing Made Easy

 ((Pictured: Flying Birds nursing scarf))
 
Recently, I had the pleasure of receiving a nursing scarf from an amazing shop, Finch Designs . If you have ever breastfed and have a tough time being discreet about it, do yourself a favor and head over to this shop! I love mine so much, I have two!  You can visit her items on Instagram and Facebook and order directly from there. She is absolutely the nicest woman and really takes pride in all of her products. She has a variety of designs and fabrics to choose from. She does regular infinity scarves and nursing scarves as well as blankets and the most adorable stuffies! If you are looking for an affordable baby shower gift this is the place to go.
 
 
 
{{Oh, hey sweet baby}}
 
((Pictured: Bright Feather nursing scarf))
 
 
 
Follow me on:
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice scarf! I surely going to try it. The colors are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete