Friday, May 23, 2014

Katy Trail

This past Wednesday, Eric took the day off, we'll call it a mental health day. Things have been a little rough around here. I think Kilian is just now coming around to the fact that he is not the only one and that mommy and daddy's time has to be split to meet the needs of both boys. Keller is going through quite a fussy phase as well. He is waking up, nursing, will fight to take a nap, (unless he is wrapped up in my Solly Baby Wrap), and crying constantly between those times. So Eric taking off a day mid week could not have come at a better time. As I talked about in this post, Keller is happy and content when we are outside, so without hesitation, we headed to our favorite place, the Katy Trail in Dallas. 6 miles round trip but the day wouldn't be complete without stopping at the Ice House for lunch.

Kilian has learned to smile, and by smile I mean the cheesiest, most adorable scrunched up face I've ever seen!
 
Could they be any more handsome?!
 
I am beyond blessed to have the love and support of my amazing husband and thankful that he can take off work to help me get my sanity back. Things get crazy and hectic at the house alone with my two crazies, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
 
 
Follow more at:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment