Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2 Under 2

 
These little nuggets... so perfect, so happy, the best of friends already.
 
:::Reality:::
 
 
 
 
A few weeks ago, I saw a picture of two brothers all snuggled up as cute as could be. I thought to myself, I can take those! Well, I can say I think we got one good photo haha. The main reason behind this post is to show that not everything is rainbows like a single photo shows.
 
Life with two under two is a tough gig. Keller is naturally setting into his own schedule and luckily, it is about the same as Kilian's, with some extra naps thrown in. On the flip side, it so happens that 90% of the time Keller and Kilian are eating at the same time and need me at the same time. It most certainly tries my patients and keeps me on my toes. Add that to the never ending toddler tantrums, the exhausting nighttime feeds and the unexplainable toddler night waking's, it all leaves for some tired parents. If you fall under the category, you are not alone.
 
We have certainly had to adjust in many, many ways. But everyday seems to be getting a little easier. Keller has a tough time taking his naps and enjoys being outside more than in. And when I say "enjoys" I mean, he will scream non stop, until we are buckled up in the stroller and going for a walk. As a result, our little family of four is forced to get out and do more outside activities. Our weekends are now filled with driving around Dallas to different parks, and outdoor events. I couldn't be happier and more blessed for this change. It has kept Eric and I sane, the baby sleeping, and the toddler excited to explore new surroundings. We are still learning and I'm excited to get back into blogging our adventures! Thanks to everyone for the support these past few weeks. We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of our fussy newborn babe.
 
 
 
Also follow me on:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment