Tuesday, April 8, 2014

T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W

Honestly, I can't even believe that tomorrow we will be adding another addition to our little family of three!
19 months ago, this little man came into our lives and rocked our world. He was the most handsome little thing we had ever seen. Little did we know, he is the most stubborn, hard headed little soul around.
 
I have been a little sentimental the last few days. So many emotions as I near the end of my pregnancy. Worry about how Kilian will feel with divided attention and how I will manage the division. I am not very good when it comes to change, and by not very good, I mean not good at all. Just ask my husband. I have learned a lot about myself since having Kilian and I will continue to learn and grow on this journey we call life. The only thing I can pledge to myself is to do better, work harder and acknowledge when I need help and speak up. I wanted to post a few pictures of our last 19 months with our only child, and I am beyond blessed to be giving him a brother, a best friend, and someone to always be there for him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He is the light of my life and I know things are just getting started!
 
P.S. If you do not follow me on Instagram, click the link, follow, and watch this little nuggets latest video. Country music star in the making! He cracks me up!!
 
 Please excuse me for a few days as we focus on our newest addition!
 
 
Also follow me:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment