Friday, April 25, 2014

Mr. Keller Scott

 
{::Welcome to the world Keller Scott::}
 
 
On April 9th, we had the pleasure to welcome our second son into this world. While it's been a crazy few weeks, we couldn't be more happy and in love. Life with 2 under 2 is a little chaotic at times but I'd say we are all adjusting very well.
 
Keller was born at 3:15pm at 7lbs 2 oz and 19 inches long. His birth was the complete opposite of our first and I feel so blessed we were able to deliver with ease and in only 4 hours of active labor. Kilian's birth was a little traumatic for all of us. He was taken away from us the second after he was born to be looked at and evaluated so we prayed we could experience a more relaxed and stress free birth, and that's exactly what we got. Keller was born after a few short pushes and put directly on my chest so I could hold him right away. This time around, Eric got to cut his umbilical cord and we got to soak up all the goodness of the miracle of child birth. My mom and husband were both in the delivery room, and I have to thank both of them from the bottom of my heart for being such a great support system.
 
Shortly after Keller was born, it was time for Kilian to meet his little brother. He was so excited and just kept repeating " bru-bru ". A phrase we hear at least 100 times a day, that I will never get tired of. He is already such a wonderful big brother and is always asking to hold him.
 
 
Thank you all for all the love and support the last few weeks. We are beyond blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives and can't wait to share our journey as a family of four!
 
 
Also follow me:


3 comments:

  1. Aww I totally teared up at "bru-bru"! So sweet :) And so happy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family!! TY for sharing them with us, reminds me of back when My boys were 22 months and 1 month old!!! They are now 29 and 27, and somehow we are all still alive. :). And HAPPY

    ReplyDelete