Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter Wreath

 
Time for a new wreath!
 
{::AFTER::}
 
{::BEFORE::}
It has been looking very "blah" for a while now. With Easter approaching, and baby number two on the way, it was time to change it up. I have posted a wreath tutorial before, but just as a little refresher... here's another run down.

I use a Styrofoam wreath, I pulled a few fabrics I have left overs of, pins and any other little touches you want to add.


I cut all the fabric into squares. No two squares need to be the same. I just cut. I chose to still use some of the white squares already on the wreath. Then, I started placing the new fabric.

To refresh everyone's memory, to make the square ready to pin down. Take one piece, fold it in half.

Then fold it in half again, and turn/twist to make a little flower looking bloom. Take a pin and pin down to wreath. Continue around and arrange how you like.

I love a good bow on my wreaths, so to do this. Cut a long rectangle piece and fold in half with the ends meeting in the middle.

Scrunch where the ends meet and pin down! I also add bow ends behind the actual bow by just cutting another rectangle piece and pinning in the middle
 
I changed the bow color from the previous step because I felt the other pattern blended in too much. That's the great thing about these wreaths, if you don't like it, simply switch it out for something else!
 
Follow me:

No comments:

Post a Comment