Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Where has the time gone?!

My oh my! Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. Since my last post, I have been a busy busy bee. With less than 5 weeks from my due date, my list of to dos is over flowing. I have realized that life with a toddler and a newborn is going to be insane. Hubs and I have made a massive list of things that will make life a little easier while we transition. My main goal is to not take anything away from my toddler. I don't want to not go outside as often or sacrifice his quality of meals for ease and less time consuming things. Over the next few weeks I will share the new projects, all are do it yourselves. I promise to document them better to show what we are using and how we assemble them all. As well as the never ending list of things to complete in such a short amount of time. And of course, along with the "must do" list we have to throw in the, "we'd love to do this too" list, that is completely unnecessary but oh so worth it!

Must have:                                    
  • Fenced off dog area
  • Planting shrubs
  • Music wall
  • Water table
  • Seed grass
  • Nursery

Want:
  • Paint master bedroom
  • Paint Kilian's bedroom
  • Revamp master
  • Crockpot freezer meals
  • Faux fireplace for master
The list grows daily and slowly but surely we are crossing things off one at a time. If nothing else, I would love for this blog to reach at least one momma out there who is wanting to start and complete a project. Most things I can only work on while my little man is napping or asleep for the night, but the feeling you get after you finish something is amazing. Stay tuned and I'll be sharing all of these fun projects!
Our little diy'er in the making!
 
 
 
Follow me at:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment