Thursday, January 30, 2014

Back at it!

It has been far too long since I have written a post on this little blog of mine. About  7 months ago, we found out our little family of three is becoming a family of four! We could not be more blessed, excited and obviously more tired. At 4:00 am, pregnancy insomnia has set in. It got me thinking about my blog and where I would like to go with it. I was to use this space to document our life and journey. The amazing times and the not so amazing ones. If nothing else, to remind myself that I am not the only mother who has a crazy 16 month old learning to throw tantrums. To remind myself, that this is my beautiful, wonderful, and at times, very hectic life. Here's to an amazing new year with my soon to be family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment